Friday 7 November 2008

Nobody Told Me.

Old Grumpy said I could do a guest blog but I'm not best pleased. Evidently America has got a new president and nobody told me. I'm told he's a good bloke but why all the secrecy for goodness sake, I've only just found out by chance. No discussion beforehand, nothing in the papers, no television coverage; publicity of the event, zilch. How are we to know of such events if no-one ever mentions such things. I feel very put out. Don't ever do it again, I need to know these things.
Yours in ignorance Rosamond, also known as Briary Rose.

1 comment:

Stinking Billy said...

rosamond, you just made all that up, didn't you? A new President? You'll be saying next that he's black! I mean, if you are going to tell a lie, tell a big one, I always say. But keep trying.